Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Update on the Seafood Festival































Well I am back and the show was a hit!!! It was a fun time and also a profitable w-end. The only bad part was my sis-in-law Lorra was ill Friday night and couldn't attend the show on Saturday but she felt better and was able to make it on Sunday. Also my friend Paul didn't make it down either. But he made me an awesome sign for my booth. Other then that, a fun time was had by all. I made some new friends, saw some wonderful art (and bought some also!). I received loads of compliments on my booth display and my jewelry and lots of people walked away with business cards.

There was lots of good food and wonderful entertainment from various musical artists from around the area. My favorite was the Zadeco music on Saturday. And Lorra and I made sure we ate within the food groups - Marionberry Pie and orange sherbert (fruit food group), Fish & Chips (fish and vegetable food groups), Pumpkin Fudge (another one in the vegetable food group).......VERY HEALTHY.

Looking forward to next years festival. Hopefully the economy will be back on track and people will be wanting to spend more money on art.

K

2 comments:

  1. That sign is amazing! Glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time. I'd like to see some pics of your display.

    ReplyDelete