Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First pieces of 2011!!!

Would love to make something every day this year but that's really not a realistic goal for me working at the full time gig all day and then trying to cram in an hour or two making jewelry at night.  I keep telling my husband that next time I'm marrying for money...... He just laughs and says "whatever!" 

I'm serious (not really).  But would love to be able to spend my work day creating lovely jewelry.  Can't imagine what it would be like to have your main income job be something that you love and are passionate about.  Now don't get me wrong.......I like my day job and in this economy am very grateful that I still have it, but it would be nice to be able to get up in the morning, start the coffee, take the dogs for a walk and then come back and go into my studio, crank up the tunes and go to town!!!  Ahhh.......now that's exactly what I would be doing if I win the lottery.  And I wouldn't have to drive on a snow day (not like we get a lot of those in Molalla.....). 

Anyway here are a few new pieces.  Sterling silver wire heart pendant with a dark red Garnet teardrop and Garnet and sterling earrings.  And I have also added this MOST AWESOME picture my friend Wes took of Heceta Head lighthouse at night on the Oregon Coast.  It would look perfect on the cover of a gothic murder mystery book. 

K


No comments:

Post a Comment