Tuesday, December 11, 2007

End of the Season


Well this is the end of the season for me as far as shows go. I consider this a "learning season" on pricing, how to display my jewelry, etc. It hasn't been totally profitable, but not horrible. I have made a few bucks here and there along the way. I have sent in my application to many other shows starting in February 2008......so we'll see. I am still trying to find "an edge" to make my products stand out from so many others. (yes, there is a lot of us out there......). Wire-wrapping seems to be the way to go at least for me. I love doing it - you can create so many things out of the wire - dangles, clasps, wrap pendants and beads, connectors, wind chimes, sun catchers.....the list goes on.

I will keep you posted to where I will be next.

Keep creating.....!


2 comments:

  1. ditto. same here regarding the learning process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like we both need to learn to market ourselves. I can't seem to sell anads to save my life!

    ReplyDelete