Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Art Fair Coming Up

I will have a table at a small bazaar close to home this weekend, out in the boondocks so probably not a lot of traffic. I am looking forward to doing the Davinci School Art Fair, Dec 7-8. The hours on Friday are 4-8 pm and Sat. 10-4. This show caters to all types of artists and can't wait to see what everyone has made. But I have made a vow to only spend money if I sell something. I am changing my display to better reflect my jewelry and also bringing another light. There are so many talented and creative people in the Portland area - it should be a really cool show. Especially when it comes to hot glass artists. We are in the heart of glassland here - Bullseye Glass and Uroborus factories. I would like to start making my own lampwork beads and hopefully will be able to take a class after the first of the year. Here is the link to the art fair. http://www.davinci.pps.k12.or.us/schools/davinci/da_vinci_arts_fair_1.html

Happy Creations!!!!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment