Monday, May 11, 2009

WAITING FOR THE SUN......






















Well again I find myself saying "where have I been?" because obviously I haven't been blogging. I find myself not being very creative lately, not making much jewelry but taking lots of pictures, especially of my sis-in-law Lorra's (see pic above with her honey Don) very awesome garden. She has a MAJOR green thumb and spends most of her free time there (when she isn't on Facebook.....) so thought I would post these pics on my blog. As the sun starts peeking out more frequently I am sure my creative juices will start flowing again and I will hurridly start making up some inventory for the Wilsonville Art Festival at the end of the month. Nothing like waiting til the last second to do something......I am the world's BIGGEST procrastinator!!!!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment