Wednesday, June 10, 2009

After the art festival.....






Well the Wilsonville Art Festival has come and gone and I did ok - especially in this economy. And it was hella HOT!!!!! 96+ on Saturday!!! Us Oregonians are use to rain, not X-TREME heat!!! It must have been 110+ under my tent canopy since there was also a slight breeze and I couldn't put up all sides unless I wanted the displays to start toppling over. Although industrial strength velcro helps really well to keep things in their proper place.

Now looking forward to Molalla Art & Music Festival last weekend in June. 1st time ever my town has down this so hoping they are able to sign up a lot of good vendors and praying for success so they will continue to host this type of event in the town, so we can also be known for our great artists instead of just the annual 4th of July Buckeroo Rodeo!!!

Here are some new pieces I am sharing with you. I just get into "the zone" when I am wrapping with wire. I love it!!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment