Thursday, June 17, 2010

Look at this bead......!!!!!

I entered a designers contest that lampwork artist Whitney Lassini was putting on and won (woohoo!) 1st place which was this MOST AWESOME set of beautiful lampwork beads made by Whitney herself!!!  Pictured here is the necklace with the winning bead paired with Ruby in Zoisite gemstone chips.  The other picture is the bracelet I made with one of Whitney's beads I purchased from her Etsy store and accented it with Labradorite and Amethyst stones and sterling silver, which I entered into the contest.  Both are for sale and featured in my 1000 Markets store .  3rd pic is the bead set I won.  They are just fabulous and Whitney is soooo very talented!!!


Hopefully sales will start picking up soon - my next show will be on July 17th at the Gresham Art Walk in downtown Gresham.  I would love to hear from other artists on how they are doing in this economy. 



K

No comments:

Post a Comment